Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dlugolecki Update

Spent some time in the Utica library looking up obituaries.  I had the dates of death from the social security death records but fultonhistory.com did not cover the dates.  Two great new viewing machines there but we had to wait our turn.  We played with the other machines but they are junk and should be thrown out.

However the obituaries for most of the children of  Wladyslaw and Maryanna Walkuski Dlugolecki were found and are now posted on my homepage.

On ancestry.com, I found a tree, "Family Tree for Mark", owned by KRBranch that gave all of Wladyslaw's (Walter's) siblings and parents.  A search at fultonhistory turned up some data that made me believe the tree was accurate so I have included it in my tree.  This is linked from my homepage.  KRBranch has not, to date, responded to my messages.