Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Updates and Firefox 4

Just updated the website.  Mostly changing the appearance of the Gallery and Family Events pages.  I'd been wanting to clean them up but was spurred into action by upgrading from Fire Fox 3.6 to 4.0.

I use the HTML Validator extension to check my code.  All pages had been fine before the upgrade to FF but after it gave warnings for <table> lacks summary .  Try as I would I couldn't get <table summery=photos"> to work until Cynthia Richardson pointed out that you spell summary with an a.  Thanks C.

Funny thing, when you use e,  it complains that summery is proprietary to IE. I spent a lot of time trying to work around that when I should have checked spell checked.  Live and learn.

Haven't found a theme I like on Fire Fox 4 yet.  Not sure but what 3.6 was better or maybe I was just used to it. I used the Oscar 1.9 theme on that and really liked it.